After years of service to the community, the Emergency Shelter bedrooms could use some freshening up. Updating these living spaces would create a comfortable environment in which our families can plan for the next chapter of their lives.
Adopting a room could include, but is not limited to:
- Painting the room a calming color
- Floor covering (area rug)
- Room décor (clocks, lamps, artwork, etc.)
- Restoring or replacing dressers, nightstands, and other furniture
- Window treatments (blinds/curtains)
By investing your time and efforts into DVSCP’s Adopt-A-Room project, you can make a large impact in the lives of the families we serve by providing a welcoming place in their time of need. Thank you for your interest in our Adopt-A-Room project.
If you or your organization is interested in adopting a room or if you have any questions, please call 717-258-4806.